Monday, November 12, 2007

My Journey

My journey to wholeness includes, spiritual, physical and mental health. For years I have been on a journey to heal emotionally and spiritually some of the things I have experienced in life. My loving Savior, Jesus Christ, is healing me, making me Whole in Him. As a part of that journey I am learning to develop a healthier lifestyle, which includes exercise, health and nutrition. I began journaling this on Wellness Wednesday on my regular blog (see link at left for Stitches of Grace). However, I am finding that there is a lot more health information I would like to share as I read and learn. I am enjoying reading hints and tips from my readers as well. But I realize not everyone wants to read about organic veggies on a knitting blog, so I will use this blog to journal my journey.

Welcome. Please join me. All sincere comments are welcome!

No comments: